THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALONG WITH ANY OTHER POLICIES OR GUIDELINES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE, SHALL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE AND/OR BY PLACING A TICKET REQUEST ON THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A TICKET REQUEST.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
All transactions are backed by the TicketsNow Unconditional Guarantee, which states that once an order is confirmed, the customer will receive authentic tickets on time for their event or their money back. TicketsNow also guarantees that once an order is confirmed, the customer will receive the tickets they ordered or tickets for seats as good or better than the seats in the section or area they ordered.
THE TICKETSNOW GUARANTEE
The TicketsNow Guarantee provides that the tickets purchased by consumers through TicketsNow will be authentic and delivered on time, each and every time. The TicketsNow Guarantee also provides that once your purchase is confirmed, you will receive the tickets you ordered that are as good as or better than the section and row ordered or we will refund your money.
When making a claim under the TicketsNow Guarantee the buyer must contact TicketsNow customer Service at manager@TicketsNow.com or (800) 927-2770 within 7 calendar days from the date of the event.
1. PURCHASING AND PRICE OF TICKETS
THE PRICE THAT YOU PAY MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER THAN THE FACE VALUE PRICE PRINTED ON THE TICKETS. TicketsNow provides you with the service and convenience of locating premium and other tickets that are difficult to find or sold out via primary distribution channels such as Ticketmaster or the venue box office. Tickets posted on our resale marketplace, TicketsNow, are supplied by professional resellers and, on occasion, teams and/or venues, all pre-screened by TicketsNow, as well as individual resellers unable to use their seats. Resellers list these tickets at market value, which may be well above the price printed on the face of the ticket. The market value price for a ticket is quite volatile, and is typically determined by many factors including seat location, supply and demand, date and location of event, etc. TicketsNow may occasionally combine the ticket price, service fees and shipping charges, to include in one upfront list price.
There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any request once it is submitted to us. This policy is in place because when you place your ticket request, we attempt to secure and acquire those tickets for you from a ticket supplier and are not able to recover our costs. Please order tickets only after you are certain you want them.
3. TICKET LISTINGS
TicketsNow offers four types of ticket listings:
A. Tickets that are available for instant delivery (emailed within minutes of placing your order). Tickets that are marked for "Instant Delivery" are typically received within minutes of placing your order.
B. Tickets that are available for immediate delivery (ships within 3 business days).
C. Tickets that are owned by the reseller, but the tickets are not available for immediate delivery. A specific delivery date is noted in the listing.
D. "Section Seating" tickets that are not yet owned by the reseller, but are guaranteed to be procured for you in the desired sections or area specified, once your order has been confirmed. Section Seating is not available to Maryland residents.
4. PRICES AND SEATING
All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars (USD) and are guaranteed after your order has been confirmed, your credit card has been charged, and your purchase is completed. Since tickets are bought and sold on an open market, market prices are subject to change at any time prior to Order Confirmation, and we do not guarantee that you will be able to purchase the tickets for the prices shown on our Web site or that such tickets will be available, until Order Confirmation. As we represent thousands of ticket resellers who all post tickets for sale on our Web site, we cannot be responsible for any typographical or system errors within the inventory listed for sale. If this type of error is found while processing your order, you will be notified of the error and, a substitution will be made when available, at no additional cost, or we will issue a refund. Please check your tickets carefully once they arrive. TicketsNow may occasionally combine the ticket price, service fees and shipping charges, to include in one upfront list price. Please contact our Customer Care department if you have any questions regarding the tickets you received.
5. ORDER CONFIRMATION/PROCESSING
Immediately after you submit your request for tickets, you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your request. This does not confirm ticket availability or prices. It only indicates that we have received your request for those tickets and have begun the process of seeking to secure the requested tickets. Once the requested tickets have been secured by us, your credit card will be charged and you should receive an Order Confirmation or link to print your tickets confirming that your request has been finalized and we have purchased the tickets on your behalf. You should also receive a copy of your invoice. In some instances where the physical tickets or bar code electronic ticket is not yet available, the delivery update acts as your confirmation until the ticket is delivered. Your order may be finalized even if you do not receive an Order Confirmation, finalized invoice or an updated status email from us. If you have not heard from us, or have only received a confirmation that we received your ticket request, please call our office to check on your order. NEVER make an assumption about the status of your order because you have not been contacted by us. Orders may not be cancelled due to problems with receipt of emails.
6. CREDIT CARD PURCHASES
Please note that purchases by credit card do not grant any variances from our Terms and Conditions. You are still responsible for complying with our Terms and Conditions. Any attempts to defraud TicketsNow may result in legal and criminal action brought against you. TicketsNow notifies local and federal law enforcement authorities in cases of fraud or suspected fraud and aggressively and fully cooperates with investigations.
Because of the increased market value of certain tickets, TicketsNow may request additional proof identity on any order prior to processing. Proof of identity may include but is not limited to a signed authorization form.
The credit card will be charged in accordance with the Order Confirmation/Processing section.
7. EVENT DATES AND TIMES
Event dates and times printed on the face of the tickets, or in any correspondence from TicketsNow, are always subject to change. This is especially true for sporting events that are subject to television scheduling conflicts. It is your responsibility to check for any possible changes in date and time. You may check with your local media or call our Contact Center at 800-927-2770 to ensure that you arrive at the event on the correct date and at the correct time. You agree that TicketsNow is not responsible for changes in date or time of the event, and that refunds will not be issued due to event dates or times being changed.
8. TICKET DELIVERY
If your tickets are being delivered via electronic delivery, a link to print your tickets will be sent to the email address you provided once your tickets are confirmed by the reseller. The acceptance of electronically delivered tickets specifically means you cannot dispute the charges to your credit card for delivery related matters.
All tickets shipped will be done so via an express delivery service. We use UPS express delivery services and we do not require a signature for delivery, however for security purposes we suggest you ship to an address that does requires a signature; such as a business address. It is your responsibility to track your package and to be available to accept the package. You agree to provide us with a secure delivery location. Your expected ticket arrival date is based on the actual date we ship the order.
As example; if you choose “One Day Shipping” you will get your tickets one business day after the seller ships the tickets and not necessarily one business day after you place your order.
If for any reason your tickets are returned to us, we will try to contact you to arrange for another delivery attempt. If you are unavailable or if you refuse delivery of your tickets, the tickets may be listed for sale on consignment with Premium Inventory, the preferred ticket supplier of TicketsNow. Premium Inventory will act as your agent to attempt to recover some or all of your costs. You have the right to set the asking price for your tickets; however, you cannot list them above the price you paid for them initially. If they do not sell at that amount, Premium Inventory will price the tickets appropriately in an attempt to recover as much of your money as possible. This may be substantially less than what you paid. If the tickets are not sold by the event date, Premium Inventory will ship your tickets to you two days before the event date. It is always in your best interest to remain in close contact with TicketsNow regarding the pricing of your tickets as they will act as your liaison with Premium Inventory. You also have the right at any time prior to your event date to request that your tickets be sent back to you. Simply request your tickets to be shipped in a manner that will get them to you in time for your event. Please take into account any potential delays, such as adverse weather conditions, as neither Premium Inventory nor TicketsNow is responsible, under any circumstances for the timely redelivery of your consignment tickets.
If your tickets are being delivered via electronic delivery, a link to print your tickets will be sent to the email address you provided once your tickets are confirmed by the seller.
All deposits are non-refundable. If we have provided you with an Order Confirmation email, even though you may have not received your requested tickets or a link to print your tickets we have already committed to acquiring and securing those tickets for you.
10. LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. Unfortunately, tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen, or damaged. Please note that direct sunlight and heat can damage some tickets.
11. CANCELLED EVENTS
If an event is cancelled for any reason other than an act of God (rainout, earthquake, flood, etc.), war, terrorism, strike, or lockout, we will provide a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. Shipping charges are not refundable. TICKETS MUST BE RECEIVED BACK IN OUR OFFICE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE EVENT CANCELLATION. We suggest returning tickets via certified mail or using a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery. Send tickets to: TicketsNow Cancelled Event (Invoice#______), 265 Exchange Dr., Lower Level, Crystal Lake, IL 60014. In case of a rainout or strike for a sporting event, no refunds will be made. We will attempt to contact you with further instructions in these instances. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours of the announcement, please contact us at 800-927-2770.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT US OPEN TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS: If you purchased or sold a ticket for the US Open Tennis Championships, and the USTA (US Tennis Association) cancels that particular US Open session due to inclement weather, TicketsNow will provide a refund of the amount paid by the purchaser of an applicable US Open ticket (excluding processing and shipping fees), and the reseller of a US Open ticket will not receive any proceeds.
In the event that inclement weather causes the USTA to reschedule any of sessions #23 through #26, tickets for each session will provide access to the same session as its reschedule date and time. A rescheduled session does not constitute a cancellation.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT NHL:
If you purchase tickets any 2012-13 preseason and regular season NHL games that are cancelled due to work stoppage, you will receive a full
12. POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED EVENTS
If an event is postponed or rescheduled, the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled event date. New tickets will not need to be issued for most rescheduled events or postponements. As we are not able to recover our costs on the tickets that we acquired for you, we in turn are unable to offer customers refunds on postponed or rescheduled events.
13. VENUE CHANGES
In the case that an event is relocated to a different venue, tickets for the new venue will be provided if necessary and a refund will not generally be given. Exact refund and exchange policies are determined on a show-by-show basis by the venues and performers. If seating is not available at the new venue a refund will be offered.
14. TAX AND SHIPPING CHARGES
Events taking place within the Chicago city limits and other select jurisdictions may have tax added to the order. Shipping charges are calculated based on delivery location and shipping method. TicketsNow may occasionally combine the ticket price, service fees and shipping charges, to include in one upfront list price.
15. TRANSLATION POLICY
In the event that any statement in any translated version of this Web site conflicts with the English version, the statement in the English version shall prevail.
16. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
TicketsNow is not responsible for providing transportation or reimbursement of travel-related expenses under any circumstances unless those items are specifically included as part of a package. Nor are we responsible for any delay causing you to arrive late or miss your event for any reason. Any actions by our company that do result in you missing your event will be rectified with our liability not exceeding 100% of your total purchase price. TicketsNow is not responsible for the conditions or the actions of the crowd at any event nor is TicketsNow responsible for any changes made at the venue including, but not limited to, seating arrangements, stage set-up, or venue conditions.
The tickets that you purchase from us are valid. If someone is sitting in your assigned seat, it is your responsibility to ask them to move or to ask an usher to assist you. Customer acknowledges and concedes that all transactions take place in McHenry County in the state of Illinois. In the event that we are required to seek legal remedies to recover fees and/or resolve disputes, customer agrees that we are entitled to recover all costs associated with such action by the customer, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and administrative costs, within the jurisdiction of McHenry County in the state of Illinois.
17. GIFT CARDS
Click here for TicketsNow Gift Cards terms and conditions.
18. BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
(1) TicketsNow.com (“TicketsNow”) and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, including, without limitation, claims relating to your use of TicketsNow’s website www.TicketsNow.com (the “Website”), any statements or advertising on the Website, your purchase of tickets through the Website, any fees or other amounts you paid to TicketsNow in connection with the purchase of tickets through the Website, and/or the delivery of tickets to you that you purchased through the Website;
- claims that arose before this or any prior Agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of this Agreement.
References to "TicketsNow," "you," and "us" include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services under this or prior Agreements between us.
(2) Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual (not class) action in small claims court. This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies, including, for example, the Federal Trade Commission. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf.Â YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND TICKETSNOW ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
(3) This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with federal law to the fullest extent possible, exclusive of conflict or choice of law rules. To the extent there is no federal substantive law applicable to the dispute, the parties agree if you have a dispute and your dispute involves an event (or a ticket for an event) that is located in the United States, then you consent to personal jurisdiction, and agree to bring all actions, exclusively in a state or federal court located in Chicago, Illinois.Â If you have a dispute and your dispute involves an event (or a ticket for an event) that is located in Canada, then you consent to personal jurisdiction, and agree to bring all actions, exclusively in courts located in Toronto, Ontario. The parties acknowledge that this Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the provision in this paragraph with respect to applicable substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall therefore be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. 1-16) (“FAA”). All issues relating to the enforcement of this Agreement and the arbitrability of claims shall be determined pursuant to the substantive and procedural provisions of the FAA. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, scope, enforceability or formation, and/or effect of this Agreement, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
(4) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to TicketsNow regarding any arbitration claims you file should be addressed to: 7060 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA Attn: Legal ("Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at:
(5) You will be required to pay a filing fee to initiate arbitration. Presently, that filing fee is $250, and is approximately equivalent to current court filing fees, but is subject to change by JAMS. This is the only fee you will be required to pay to JAMS in connection with the arbitration, unless the . All other costs shall be borne by TicketsNow including any remaining JAMS Case Management Fees and all professional fees for the arbitrator's services, unless you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $75,000 in damages, in which case the payment of these fees will be governed by JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures without reference to its Consumer Arbitration Standards of Minimum Fairness. When TicketsNow is the claiming party initiating an arbitration against you pursuant to this paragraph, TicketsNow shall pay all costs associated with the arbitration.
(6) The arbitration will be administered by JAMS and governed by JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or, if applicable, JAMS’ Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, and any applicable supplemental rules issued by JAMS and in effect at the time the arbitration is brought, including, if applicable, JAMS’ Consumer Arbitration Standards of Minimum Fairness. The JAMS Rules are available online at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-clauses/, by calling JAMS at 1-800-352-5267, from a local JAMS office, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. Unless TicketsNow and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your billing or residence address, whichever you prefer, provided that JAMS has an office in that County (or parish). If JAMS does not have an office in that county (or parish), the arbitration shall take place at the closest county (or parish) to the one in which you reside. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the JAMS Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the JAMS Rules. Except as otherwise provided for herein, TicketsNow will pay all JAMS filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by applicable JAMS Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse TicketsNow for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the JAMS Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $75,000 in damages, the payment of these fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules.
(7) YOU AND TICKETSNOW AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and TicketsNow agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
(9) If any part or parts of this Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a decision of a tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, but the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Any or all of the limitations set forth in this Agreement may be specifically waived by the part against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Agreement.